Hear Proof Waterproofing Partition Wall Panel 8mm Fire Prevention For Exterior Decorative
1. Excellent fire-proof performance
2. Excellent damp-proof performance
3. Durability and long service life
4. High strength
5. Stable dimensions
6. Good heet and sound insulation
Fiber cement board is a composite material made of sand,cement and cellulose fibers. Fiber cement board is manufactured in a sheet form and is used not only as cladding but also commonly used as an eave lining and as a tile underlay on decks and in bathrooms and other places.
Normal Fiber Cement Board
Water absorption (%)
Wet expansion (%)
No delamination and crack after 25cycles under freezing and thawing
|Water penetration||No water drop on the board surface after 24hours|
1. 100% Non-asbestos,environmental friendly;
2. Fireproof,waterproof and humidity resistance
3. Moisture preserving,thermal insulation and energy saving;
4. Lightweight and earthquake resistance
5. Good property of sound-absorbing and sound insulation;
6. Easy installation
Performance like high strength,light weight,fire and water proofing,green and envirmental friendly,high effcient and energy-saving.Therefore,this kind of new materials is vigorously developed and recommedded by the country.
1. Strong wooden pallet(Standard Export Package)
2. Corner protective
3. Plastic Film
4. Protect Board
(1). Thickness: 4-25mm
(2). Standard size: 1220*2440mm or 1200*2400mm
(3). Note: other specification is available
Partition Installing Method:
1. We draw the installation guideline to define the fixing position, the center distance is 1200mm.
2. USe UC type keel hang fitting to link and fix the room and key keel, keep the key keel horizontal.
3. Use the caliper to vertically fix the sub keel on key keel,the center distance of the sub keels is 611mm.
4. TO install the horizontal keels as per the request,is center distance is 1222mm.
5. Use the tapping screw fix the woersen board on the sub-keel and do the treatment of the seam connection.
Use shoot nails or rivet screws to fix the joint frame in follow and top slab
Arrange vertical keel according to the design requirement, and then install the horizontal keel
Cut the board into right size
Fix the board on the keel with self-drilling screw by the way of offset joints. Ths space between two tapping screw is generally about 200~250mm, and screw need to sink into the board for 0.5 mm
Please keep 4mm expansion joint between two board
It should be fixed from center to around while sealing the board, do not multiple-point work at the same time so as to avoid making the board deformed
Before the board packied, in order to strengthen the effect on sound insulation and fire-proofing, you can put some glass wool
|Raw Material:||Fiber,Cement,Quartz Sand||Fire Resistance:||A1 Class-EN 12467:2012|
|Color:||Light Grey||Radioactivity:||Conforming To GB6566-2001 A Class|
|Recyclable Standard:||ISO 14001||Release Of Asbestos:||100% Non-asbestos|
|Packing:||Wooden Pallet+Wrapping Film||Thermal Conductivity:||0.20-0.25W/MK|